merhaba arkadaşlar uygulamamı appstore gönderdim red geldi sebebini yazmışlar tam olarak ne istediklerini anlamadım testflight gönderdigimde sorun olmamıştı onaylanmıştı markete onay için gönderdiğimde sorun oldu gelen mesajı direk yazıyorum buraya yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.
- 2 Safety: User Generated Content
- 1 Performance: App Completeness
- Design: Preamble
- 8 Design: Sign in with Apple
Guideline 1.2 - Safety - User Generated Content
Your app enables the display of user-generated content but does not have the proper precautions in place.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to implement all of the following precautions:
- Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users
- A method for filtering objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to flag objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to block abusive users
- The developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed
We have started the review of your app, but we are not able to continue because we need additional information about your app.
To help us proceed with the review of your app, please review the following questions and provide as much detailed information as you can.
- Does your app access any paid content or services?
- What are the paid content or services, and what are the costs?
- Do individual customers pay for the content or services?
- If no, does a company or organization pay for the content or services?
- Where do they pay, and what’s the payment method?
- If users create an account to use your app, are there fees involved?
- How do users obtain an account?
Once you reply to this message in Resolution Center with the requested information, we can proceed with your review.
Guideline 4.0 - Design
We noticed that your app requires customers to view advertisements prior to using it, which is inconsistent with the recommendations in the Apple iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
As stated in the Apple iOS Human Interface Guidelines:
“People use your application to get things done or to be entertained; they don’t want to feel as if they’re being forced to watch an advertisement.”
“In iOS 4.0 and later, you can allow advertisements to display within your application and you can receive revenue when users see or interact with them. It’s essential that you plan when and how to integrate ads with your UI so that people are motivated to view them without being distracted from your application.”
To resolve this issue, please remove the forced advertising and resubmit your app for review. If you wish to deliver ads to your users, consider offering passive advertising; paying customers typically expect advertising-free content.
Guideline 4.8 - Design - Sign in with Apple
We noticed that your app uses a third-party login service but does not offer Sign in with Apple.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to offer Sign in with Apple as an equivalent login option.
To learn more, see the Sign in with Apple Overview.**